ARGHGHGHH! Banditos!

Um for the alliance to chat and shit..

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
howmuchwoodcouldawoodchuckchuckifawoodchuckcouldchuckwood?

Share | 

Palmerston free online dating - Give me some more

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darwinda

PostSubject: Palmerston free online dating - Give me some more   Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:49 pm

singles in Richmond-Windsor free online dating - Tie me up and have ur way with me My name is Gia BABER
I'm just trying to start over again..would love to meet some cool guys to hang out with and hook up with. I'm very adventurous and open sexually. i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there PS:I just want to live life to the fullest with as little distraction as possible. I'd like to meet a guy that is the same way. free dating service Tasmania dating singles in Richmond-Windsor free online dating Lismore free online dating Dubbo online dating I'm looking for someone that wants to hook up everyonce in awhile for a good time. I like to party and have lots of fun. I have a high amount of energy all the time and I need some help releasing it! hey im a cute girl that likes to have a good time looking for someone fun and willing to experience new things in the bedroom. im smart and like to laugh just looking for an experienced guy that can teach me some new tricks in bed and can get me off as well. not exactly sure what im looking for, probably just a good time. :-P if it turns out to be anything more than great, but im not really expecting to find mr right on the internet. lol. i go to school right now and am loving every minute of it. it would be cool to meet someone to show me around and maybe hookup soon. i love meeting different types of people so race isnt that important to me. send me a pil info about you and a pic and we can meet up maybe Wink I am a young female looking for sex, sex, and more sex...I am allergic to latex if you know what I mean..Love to be with men with big dongs...Love to take it very deep.. On our first meeting you would come to my place. We would have a few drinks and then off to the bedroom or anyroom of your choice. The rest you can use your imgination. Don't want to ruin all the fun now do I?
Back to top Go down
Ayush (Aku)
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Palmerston free online dating - Give me some more   Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:05 pm

hahahgahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahah grin
Back to top Go down
http://traviancrack.forumotion.com
Kurt (Speedy Gonzales)
R U SRS

PostSubject: Re: Palmerston free online dating - Give me some more   Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:12 am

Trolololol!!!
Back to top Go down
wolf
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Palmerston free online dating - Give me some more   Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:57 am

Kurt (Speedy Gonzales) wrote:
Trolololol!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palmerston free online dating - Give me some more   

Back to top Go down

Palmerston free online dating - Give me some more
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARGHGHGHH! Banditos! :: Spammage :: Foreigners-
Jump to: