ARGHGHGHH! Banditos!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARGHGHGHH! Banditos!

Um for the alliance to chat and shit..

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
howmuchwoodcouldawoodchuckchuckifawoodchuckcouldchuckwood?

Eye should really sleep.

Go down 
+3
Ongy (Nacho Libre)
Jaaffa (Luis Flores)
Eyewitness
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyewitness
Dancing Queen
Eyewitness

Eye should really sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Eye should really sleep.   Eye should really sleep. EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 pm

Eye wonder if anyone got my pun. OMG Eye'm soooo punny! Eye could do this all night.

Anywho, i was driving home from work (takes about 3 minutes) when i got lost and ended up taking a long way home. I've worked there for almost 3 years. It was then that i realised i should really sleep. So what did i do? I came home and got on trav.
What have we learned? Don't pay attention to Eye or trust him after midnight.
What have i learned? I should get a night dual in case i can't find my way home till morning.

Fun fact, i was packing mexican food at work and it reminded me of all of you.
Funner fact! This came on on itunes (kinda embarassing) and made me think of ongy from the time when he wasn't ongy and he became (one of) my new best friend(s)!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH9A6tn_P6g

Poll!! Should Eye get his RSA, quit coles, get a job in a bar and give free drinks to hot chicks! (okay, maybe not the last bit... all the time)? No, i'm not gonna put up a poll. I don't know how! Just post your opinion and preferably reasons.

I'm off to actually check my account!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jaaffa (Luis Flores)
Backdoor Bandit
Jaaffa (Luis Flores)

PostSubject: Re: Eye should really sleep.   Eye should really sleep. EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:10 pm

Eye in RL where U?
Melbourne or Sydney?

Bar work does suck after a while.
Think of it this way you have to serve the dickheads all night whereas at present in supermarket you just have to deal with them once.....
Back to top Go down
Ongy (Nacho Libre)
Spamfucker
Ongy (Nacho Libre)

PostSubject: Re: Eye should really sleep.   Eye should really sleep. EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:10 pm

Eye think you may be drunk :p Eye was also very disappointed you didn't continue the pun all throughout that post.

Also, that Paramore song along with this one

(I love the line 'If ignorance is bliss... then wipe this smile off my face!')

may have been part of the 'inspiration' for my pretty much failed attempt at changing my interwebz screen name, though I still use it on IRC and occasionally on css hehe

I don't know what an RSA is, but if working at a bar is better money and more enjoyable, I rekon do it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Capt.BB(Mr Mescal)
Backdoor Bandit
Capt.BB(Mr Mescal)

PostSubject: Re: Eye should really sleep.   Eye should really sleep. EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Eye recon eye should get a job in a high class brothel then eye could serve lots of chicks and not have to put up with drunks...
Back to top Go down
Eyewitness
Dancing Queen
Eyewitness

PostSubject: Re: Eye should really sleep.   Eye should really sleep. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:11 am

RSA=responsible service of alcohol. Brothel=win, but i think ya gotta be a chick to work there? And yeah, for Eye really tired = drunk >_<

Anywho, i'm liking the results of my poll! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shaft
Spamfucker
Shaft

PostSubject: Re: Eye should really sleep.   Eye should really sleep. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:27 am

Eye think you're right about needing to be a chick. Of course that might depend on the type of brothel....or how open minded you are/willing to be.
Back to top Go down
Capt.BB(Mr Mescal)
Backdoor Bandit
Capt.BB(Mr Mescal)

PostSubject: Re: Eye should really sleep.   Eye should really sleep. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:56 am

Shaft wrote:
Eye think you're right about needing to be a chick. Of course that might depend on the type of brothel....or how open minded you are/willing to be.

Not the brothel i worked at as a driver... Wink

Back to top Go down
Eyewitness
Dancing Queen
Eyewitness

PostSubject: Re: Eye should really sleep.   Eye should really sleep. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:06 am

We need a hi-five emoticon!
Back to top Go down
Ayush (Aku)
Leader
Ayush (Aku)

PostSubject: Re: Eye should really sleep.   Eye should really sleep. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:26 am

yeah found an emoticon where two yellow faces hi5 each other.. but then i just went with instead hi5
Back to top Go down
https://traviancrack.forumotion.com
Geriatrix
Lurker
Geriatrix

PostSubject: Re: Eye should really sleep.   Eye should really sleep. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:25 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eye should really sleep.   Eye should really sleep. Empty

Back to top Go down

Eye should really sleep.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARGHGHGHH! Banditos! :: Spammage :: Other Chat.-
Jump to: