ARGHGHGHH! Banditos!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARGHGHGHH! Banditos!

Um for the alliance to chat and shit..

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
howmuchwoodcouldawoodchuckchuckifawoodchuckcouldchuckwood?

So long from Shaft- It has been fun!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaft
Spamfucker
Shaft

So long from Shaft- It has been fun!!! Empty
PostSubject: So long from Shaft- It has been fun!!!   So long from Shaft- It has been fun!!! EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:32 am

Well, like I said in another post this will probably be my last round of travain. At least for a while anyway.

I want to thank all you crazy people for making this last round lots of fun and keeping things interesting. I don't think I've played with a better group in my three years of pretty much perpetual playing (sometimes 3 and 4 servers at once).

Besides needing a break, apparently I am getting a promotion at work thats going to take more of my time (and probably pull me away from my desk job so I won't be able to sit casually playing for 8-10 hours a day).

I also have a few personal projects in the works- going to get my photo-a-day blog running, I also will soon have a Kindle store- hopefully soon, and most importantly with any luck in the next 6 months to a year I'll be looking for people to test a couple of multi-player online games that I've been slowly putting together. Much of the timing of all this depends on real life and the job.

Anyway, if any of you might be interested in being test subjects- maybe I should rephrase that- for an online game feel free to drop me a line at rainycrazygames@yahoo.com and when it reaches a point where I need playtesters I'll contact you. And if you can't or don't want to test it when you hear from me, I won't hold it against you. The test versions of the games will of course be free (they'll be browser based), and if you test the games and want to play once they go real you'll get a free pass (at least as long as I am in control of that).

And as a shameless plug- if any of you want the address for the photo-a-day or the Kindle store you can use the same address and send you those links once things are up an running.

And any Time/NEAK spies- feel free to pass the above information on to your friends/alliance mates- once the server ends all is forgiven.

Once again- thank you all it really has been fun.

Back to top Go down
Shaft
Spamfucker
Shaft

PostSubject: Re: So long from Shaft- It has been fun!!!   So long from Shaft- It has been fun!!! EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:38 pm

I'll answer a few questions that I've been asked here since others probably wonder the same thing:

1) I have no idea what my promotion is. My boss talked to me a month ago and said he had a promotion in mind for me. Our company just merged with another and we're piling on new clients like crazy. All my boss has done for two months is travel. He's told me when he has three days in our office he'll sit down with me and go over his plan.

2) I won't spam your email. The only time you'll hear from me is when one of the three events above happens.

3) I'll probably do something like a wordpress blog or Amazon.com. If (big IF) I do it on Amazon I'll price it at the lowest possible price [I think its .99 (US) per month right now. Most likely it'll be a wordpress, or something similar, and I'll make a little off advertising (photo equipment is freaking expensive!!) rather than readers.

4) And finally: here's some photos.

So long from Shaft- It has been fun!!! Upload10

So long from Shaft- It has been fun!!! Upload11

So long from Shaft- It has been fun!!! Upload12

So long from Shaft- It has been fun!!! Upload13

So long from Shaft- It has been fun!!! Upload14

Back to top Go down
Rmz-Digs

PostSubject: Re: So long from Shaft- It has been fun!!!   So long from Shaft- It has been fun!!! EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:38 pm

Nice shots bro
Back to top Go down
NickyN
Backdoor Bandit

PostSubject: Re: So long from Shaft- It has been fun!!!   So long from Shaft- It has been fun!!! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:56 am

You're a photographer?

Beautiful shots!
Back to top Go down
NickyN
Backdoor Bandit

PostSubject: Re: So long from Shaft- It has been fun!!!   So long from Shaft- It has been fun!!! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:33 am

Oh and heeeeeey, I'm not crazy. Or maybe now I am? heehee............. tongue
Back to top Go down
Alfa

PostSubject: Re: So long from Shaft- It has been fun!!!   So long from Shaft- It has been fun!!! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:01 am

Great shots Shaft! You are very talented as well as a pro on Trav!

xxx Chris Alfa Cool
Back to top Go down
Shaft
Spamfucker
Shaft

PostSubject: Re: So long from Shaft- It has been fun!!!   So long from Shaft- It has been fun!!! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:40 am

Thanks for the compliments, greatly appreciated.

Photography is a hobby for me. If I could split my time between writing and photography and make a living I would. But, at this point I need a "real" job to keep me and the family going. The photo blog is kind of an excuse to make sure I pick up the camera from time to time.
Back to top Go down
NickyN
Backdoor Bandit

PostSubject: Re: So long from Shaft- It has been fun!!!   So long from Shaft- It has been fun!!! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:13 am

You posted nature shots.... are you into action shots too? Or portraits? And how'd you get sooooo close to that kitty? Must be an awesome zoom lens on your camera!

p.s. I'm not sure how long we'll be able to post on alliance forum here, does anyone know?

Oh, and I'm on the AU/NZ Travian forum as NickyN if this shuts down. I saw howyoudoinau there so I sent him a message. He said he's waiting for the restart so he's on that forum. cheers Go Mexicans!! We're all still Mexicans right? Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So long from Shaft- It has been fun!!!   So long from Shaft- It has been fun!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

So long from Shaft- It has been fun!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARGHGHGHH! Banditos! :: Spammage :: Other Chat.-
Jump to: